Virtual Meetings Through Zoom

bbadmin
Site Admin

Virtual Meetings Through Zoom

Post by bbadmin »

Dear Friends,

This is a very important announcement. Please read the entire e-mail very carefully.

We all are going through tough times these days and at the same time feeling bored and isolated. This news will cheer you up to an extent. ICCC has subscribed to a virtual meeting platform called Zoom. Through this platform, we will be able to chat with one and another through video or just audio calls.

This is how it will work:
Next week your coordinator of Tanglewood, Sudesh, will send you an e-mail informing you of this meeting with date and time. In this e-mail, there will be a link to the meeting. Please click on that link (or else copy paste that link in your browser) and you will be connected to Zoom. You will then be asked to enter the meeting ID and the meeting ID will be in the e-mail that Sudesh will send. If it asks for the password then that will also be there in the e-mail or it may not ask for the password. You will then click on join the meeting. This is as simple as that. once you join the meeting you will be able to see Sudesh and me besides scores of our other seniors members. In order to avoid clicking on the link every week, it is advised you may download Zoom App.
You can join this meeting with your smart phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop computer.

Please do not join this meeting much before the time. At about 5 minutes before the meeting time Sudesh will log in or to say open the meeting room and you will then enter it by logging in with the procedure mentioned above.

Should you have any questions or need any clarification please do not hesitate to call me or write to me.

Thanks and you all take care of your health.

Anil Sukhija

Return to “Announcements”