Reminder: Zoom Meeting on April 3, 2020

bbadmin
Site Admin

Reminder: Zoom Meeting on April 3, 2020

Post by bbadmin »

Dear Seniors from Tanglewood Centre,

I am sure that you all must be feeling healthy though a little bored of staying alone at your place. We are all in it together.

I am also sure that most of you would be keenly waiting for our first virtual meeting on Zoom tomorrow. In this regard I will suggest the following, so that you do not have any problem in joining the meeting:
Please, all of you download the ZOOM app on your devices. If you are using an apple device like iPhone or iPad, you will download it from the apple store. And if you are using an Android device you will download it from Google Play. Those who are using a laptop or desk computer please download from the link that Sudesh sent you earlier (Please make sure that your laptop or desk computer have video and audio capabilities).

When you are searching for the Zoom app ,please download the one which says "Zoom Cloud Meeting" which has a logo of a camera in a blue square.
Once you have downloaded this app it will be lot easier to get on the meeting. Tomorrow any time after 10:00 am open the zoom app by clicking on it and and then click on 'Join the Meeting'. Then on the top it will asked for a meeting ID. Here just enter the meeting ID number which was sent by Sudesh earlier.
After you enter the Meeting ID there will be some pop prompts like zoom wants to access your camera (Say yes) and asks you to join the audio either by 'Dial in or 'Internet audio'. Please click on the Internet audio. And after that you will be in the meeting and see some familiar faces including Sudesh's and mine.

Should any one have any questions about any of the above points please do not hesitate to call either Sudesh or I. But please download this app much before the meeting starts either today or tomorrow much before 10:00 am.

Thank you all and stay safe.

Anil Sukhija

Return to “Announcements”